Saturday, August 2, 2008

Being Commissioned...

Here is my picture of my being commissioned. (if you can't tell I am 2nd from the left) I'm still trying to process the fact I am a missionary and what the 2 years will hold. I know this is the right thing for me and I am very thankful I answered the call. I will blog more on that later.

I have been trying to compile a list of books and resources that I would like to have. You should all definitely check out some of these resources as well. You can see them on the left under my wish list of books and dvd's and also on some blog postings in the future.

On http://www.missionresourcecenter.org/ there are a few things I would like:

1. Who's at the Table? 2009 Program Book
2. A subscription to Response Magazine either 1 or 2 years and here is the website to get it, RESPONSE
3. From Palestine to Seattle Study Guide and Book
4. Global Praise 1 CD

No comments: