Thursday, August 21, 2008

Where I work

So I thought I would do an entry on where I actually work. I found out today I really will not be able to post any pictures of the kids on here unless I get written permission. Some of our kids do not want anyone to know they are at Cunningham, and so we have to respect that right. I will definitely take pictures of different things we set up for in Chapel, and the area, but the kids pics will be slim. Yet I will be posting any songs they might write, and fun things they say.

To the left is a picture of the Spiritual Life Center, which is where my office is housed along with 1 of the Vice Presidents, our United Methodist Liason, and a few others. Also it is where our Chapel is, which I will post some
pictures of soon. The whole building is decorated with artwork from the kids, its really wonderful.

This picture is of the Residential Treatment Center (RTC) which is where around 40 of our kids live. There are around 8-10 in each unit. The units are called Jedi, New Hope, Cornerstone and Goodman. This is where I will be reading to the kids at
night sometimes. And it is also where we do some of our groups on Sundays.

This is the Girls Group Home, where some of our older girls live and some of them have part time jobs. This is still on campus so they are close to all the activities. We also do groups here.



This is the Boys Group Home and this is off campus. Same with the girls, some of them do have part time jobs and are our older kids. And groups are done here as well.

I just thought y'all might want to know were I work. There is more on the campus but these are the main places I will be spending my time at.

No comments: