Friday, August 15, 2008

I have arrived in Urbana...











I have a lot to say but I am rather exhausted so I will write more tomorrow, or it might have to wait till Sunday when my family leaves. But for now here are some pictures..Here is a virtual tour of my apartment! You enter and there is hallway that you walk through and right on your left is the bathroom, then straight ahead is my bedroom, also in the hallway on the right is a HUGE closet. Then in my room, I have a nice dresser and nightstand, plus a queen bed and a large closet. After that you exit my room and go left into the rather large living room, where there is a couch, tv/stand, computer desk, and 2 end tables. Then you enter into the kitchen/eat-in and there is a cute table with 4 chairs, currently some nice fresh flowers my boss left for me, and then the kitchen which has everything I need! I really like the apartment and am starting to make it my own. Tomorrow we are going to get some more picture frames so I can put them up, but I already have some art work on the walls and some of my pictures.

I also got to see my office today! And where I will be working...pictures will come soon of that, I just didn't have the camera with me today. Let's just say, be excited to be WOWed! I miss you all and thanks for the prayers and support already. I am slightly overwhelmed right now but I am glad to have my family here to keep me sane right now!

No comments: