Thursday, July 10, 2008

I need some energy...

The days are long during training so I am trying to pace myself by giving myself time in the mornings to be alone walking/jogging down by the river. It's beautiful in the mornings and I love watching the hundreds of people that are on their journey of the day running past. I have found a coffee place, 11th Street Cafe and I am not a regular customer for some Hazelnut coffee in the mornings. They are really nice there and have asked me why I am here and everything...I think I will continue the morning coffee routine.

There is a lot to take in, some long sessions of tons of information, emotional discussions, and also just lots of fun and fellowship. I am enjoying it so much but I also know I need to make sure I don't overdo it. So today was a little harder than the other days for a few reasons I am not going to share right now, but just pray if you would for the times when you really just don't have words. Pray for my friend Trish in Philly, she needs prayers for discernment.

I would just like to thank all my wonderful US-2's for listening to me and being there to talk, I cannot express my gratitude.

No comments: