Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving pics




Here is a look into my Thanksgiving here in Illinois. It was my first Thanksgiving EVER without my lovely family. It was hard at first and I shed a few tears, but I made it through. Luckily I have an amazing "Illinois Family"...my boss, Gay and her husband, Dan, and their son Caleb have become my adopted family. I love them so much and they have been a great joy in my life the last 3 months. I went to thanksgiving with them at Dan's sister's house in Mason City, Illinois. There is really just cornfields and farm country throughout Illinois and this place exemplified that well. After our meal we watched Elf and then took a walk through the country, saw some silos, and some horses! Overall it was the best Thanksgiving could be with out being with you own family:)

No comments: