Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I am home for the holidays:)

Yesterday I was listening to that song, "I'll be home for Christmas" and it says, "if only in my dreams.." and at this point I was sitting in the Chicago Midway Airport...and my flight had already been delayed & I thought to myself, "I will NOT be happy if this is only in my dreams..." Good thing I made it hope safely by 8pm EST and was greated by my lovely family. Then we went to my favorite pizza place, Mellow Mushroom:)

Today I got to sleep in and then enjoy a morning with my sister, lunch at the oh so yummy Char-grill and now I am relaxing until I leave to go see some of my girlfriends! I will post more about that later.

I miss my CCH kids, and I keep sharing stories about them, but I am glad to be with my family and friends that I am so blessed to have:)

No comments: